arrow_drop_down edit plus-square save trash minus-square log-out upload-cloud file-text refresh-cw Title Text Hero Image Product Product Collection

Dior Sauvage After-Shave Balm 100ml

Harvey Nichols
£46.00

Product Information

Sauvage After-Shave Balm soothes and moisturises skin post shave. Its non-greasy, non-sticky texture procures an instant feeling of comfort. Soft and moisturised, skin is delicately scented with the fragrance's trail. Enriched with Cactus extract, the Sauvage after-shave balm is formulated with 94%* natural-origin ingredients. Apply the Sauvage after-shave balm on dry, shaven skin. *Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 6% o

You might also like...

Style Journal

Everything you need to know about fashion and lifestyle now

View all